Terry Dubrow (born 14 September 1958), is an American plastic surgeon and reality TV star popularly known for co-hosting Botched on E!. He has also appeared on The Real Housewives of Orange County, Bridalplasty, and Good Work.
Terry Dubrow Facts
- Full Name: Terry Dubrow
- Age: 63 years
- Date of Birth: September 14, 1958
- Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California, U.S
- Net Worth: $50 million
- Nationality: American
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Terry Dubrow
- He is of Ashkenazi Jewish heritage, born to Laura and Alvin Dubrow.
- Dubrow attended the University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine, where he obtained his medical degree.
- He also holds a master’s degree from Yale University.
- He had his residency in general surgery and fellowship in plastic and reconstructive surgery at the UCLA Medical Center.
- He is married to actress and reality TV star, star Heather Dubrow. They have four children together.
- His brother is Kevin Dubrow. He was the lead singer for the popular metal band Quiet Riot.
- Dubrow sells health products on ShopHQ, a shopping network.
- He wrote a book titled The Dubrow Diet: Interval Eating to Lose Weight and Feel Ageless.
- Dubrow also performed the plastic surgeries in Bridalplasty, a reality show that debuted in 2011.
- He co-hosts Botched with Paul Nassif where they follow up and provide solutions to plastic surgeries that did not go as planned.