Steven Hoefflin, MD, FACS, is a board-certified American plastic surgeon, author, and teacher. He is popularly known for performing cosmetic surgery on numerous celebrities including Michael Jackson, Elizabeth Taylor, Joan Rivers, Ivana Trump, and Phyllis Diller.
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Steven Hoefflin
- Dr. Hoefflin graduated top of his class from the UCLA Medical School in 1972.
- He did a general surgery and plastic surgery residency training program at the UCLA Medical Center.
- He won the UCLA Student Scholastic Achievement Award while in medical school and the prestigious Surgical Medal Award after residency
- Hoefflin became an assistant clinical professor of plastic surgery at UCLA Medical Center in 1979. In 1989, he was promoted to associate clinical professor.
- Hoefflin was chief of plastic surgery at Santa Monica-UCLA Hospital Medical Center (1982–1989), chief of plastic surgery at Brotman Medical Center (1980-1985), was on the Medical School Admission Committee- UCLA School of Medicine (1980-1989).
- Dr. Steven Hoefflin is a celebrity plastic surgeon. Some of his patients include Michael Jackson, Elizabeth Taylor, Joan Rivers, Ivana Trump, and Phyllis Diller.
- Hoefflin has carried out cosmetic surgery on numerous celebrities, performing a skin graft to Jackson’s scalp after the singer was burnt during the filming of a Pepsi commercial in 1984.
- He was married to Linda Manus with whom he had two children; Jeff and Brad. They divorced in 1972. Hoefflin is currently married to Pamela Wilson and they live together in Bel Air.
- Hoefflin is a descendant of United States President Benjamin Harrison, as well as Luis Terrazas who was the governor of Chihuahua, Mexico.
- In addition to being a world-renowned surgeon, Dr. Steven Hoefflin is also a charcoal and pencil artist.
149 South Barrington Avenue #334
Los Angeles, CA 90049