Samieh Rizk, M.D., F.A.C.S (born October 27, 1967) is a double board-certified facial and plastic surgeon and head and neck surgeon.
He is the director of Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgery, PLLC.
Samieh Rizk Facts
- Full Name: Samieh Samy Rizk
- Age: 55 years old
- Date of Birth: October 27, 1967
- Occupation: Plastic Surgeon
- Nationality: American
- Wife: Caroline Rizk
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Samieh Rizk
- Dr. Samieh Rizk was born on October 27, 1967. He is 55 years old.
- He obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan and went on to obtain a medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School.
- He completed residency training in general surgery at Lenox Hill Hospital, New York and in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery at the Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital, and New York Hospital.
- Dr. Samieh Rizk also completed a fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery accredited fellowship, California.
- Dr. Rizk is one of a few NYC plastic surgeons who have achieved double board-certification in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery as well as head and neck surgery.
- He is licensed to practice in New York, New Jersey and California.
- Dr. Rizk has authored some landmark articles on facelift, rhinoplasty, and blepharoplasty surgery, describing new techniques to be applied differently to younger versus older patients.
- Dr. Rizk serves on the board of directors of the Little Baby Face Foundation, an organization that transforms the lives of children born with facial deformities through corrective surgeries.
- He is an active member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS) FACE-TO-FACE program, he performs free reconstructive surgery on victims of domestic violence, people with congenital deformities, and those suffering from traumatic injuries from war.
- Dr. Rizk is married to former model, Caroline Rizk.
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgery
1040 Park Ave, New York, NY 10028
View this post on Instagram