Roger Friedman, M.D., F.A.C.S (born September 1952) is a board-certified American cosmetic, plastic and reconstructive surgeon in North Bethesda, Maryland.
He specializes in body contouring, breast surgery and cosmetic surgery of the face.
Roger Friedman Facts
- Full Name: Roger Jay Friedman
- Age: 70 years old
- Date of Birth: September 1952
- Occupation: Plastic Surgeon
- Nationality: American
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Roger Friedman
- Dr. Roger Friedman was born in September 1952. He is 69 years old.
- He completed his undergraduate education at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri where he majored in Architecture and minored in the sciences. He graduated in 1974.
- He went on to obtain a medical degree from the George Washington University School of Medicine where he graduated as a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society in 1978.
- He completed residency training in General Surgery and Plastic Surgeon at the University of Michigan.
- He also completed post-graduate fellowships in Hand and Microvascular Surgery in San Francisco and Cosmetic and Breast Surgery in Honolulu.
- Dr. Friedman is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons as well as the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- He is on the clinical faculties of both Johns Hopkins and Georgetown Universities.
- Dr. Friedman served as the Chairman of the Sub-Section of Plastic Surgery at Suburban Hospital in North Bethesda, Maryland from 1997 through 2000.
- Dr. Friedman has created a course in facial plastic surgery which was recently taught to the Plastic Surgery Residents and faculty of Johns Hopkins University.
- In the most recent poll in the U.S. News and World Report, Dr. Friedman was listed nationally in the following categories: facelift 16/150, rhinoplasty 18/150, breast augmentation 18/200 and liposuction 42/150.
Plastic Surgery Institute of Washington
11210 Old Georgetown Rd, Rockville, MD 20852
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield