Rodney Rohrich, M.D., F.A.C.S. (born August 5, 1953) is a board-certified American cosmetic, plastic and reconstructive surgeon based in Dallas, Texas.
He is recognised as the top ranked plastic surgeon in the United States for both rhinoplasty surgery and facelift surgery by Newsweek.
Rodney Rohrich Facts
- Full Name: Rodney James Rohrich
- Age: 69 years old
- Date of Birth: August 5, 1953
- Place of Birth: Eureka, South Dakota
- Occupation: Plastic Surgeon
- Nationality: American
- Wife: Diane L. Gibby, M.D.
- Net Worth: $1.5 million
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Rodney J. Rohrich
- Dr. Rohrich was born on August 5, 1953 in Eureka, South Dakota, United States. He is 68 years old.
- He completed his undergraduate and postgraduate education at North Dakota State University and the University of North Dakota, then earned his medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine.
- After general surgery and plastic surgery residencies at the University of Michigan Medical Center, he did further training in pediatric plastic surgery at Oxford University in England, and a hand and microvascular fellowship at Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School.
- Dr. Rodney Rohrich is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and has led most of the key professional organizations in plastic surgery in the United States.
- He is the editor-in-chief of the journal Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and a founding member of the Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute and the Alliance in Reconstructive Surgery.
- He is a past professor/chair of the Department of Plastic Surgery at UT Southwestern and is the first plastic surgeon to be appointed a Distinguished Teaching Professor at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center.
- He is a clinical professor of plastic surgery at the Baylor College of Medicine and has been the president of the Association of Academic Chairs of Plastic Surgery.
- He has also been president of The Rhinoplasty Society, the Dallas Society of Plastic Surgeons, the Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons, as well as a chair on the Residency Review Committee for Plastic Surgery and American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- He is author or coauthor of 900 scientific articles, 50 textbook chapters in plastic surgery, and editor of 5 plastic surgery textbooks or monographs.
- Rodney Rohrich is married to Dr. Diane Gibby, a plastic surgeon in the United States. They live in Dallas with their two children.
- Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute – 9101 N. Central Expressway Suite 600 Dallas, Texas 75231
- Telephone 214/821-9114
- Fax 214/818-4768
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.drrohrich.com
View this post on Instagram