Robert Kotler, M.D. FACS, (born 1942) is a board-certified American otolaryngologist and rhinoplasty specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. He has over 55 years of experience in the medical profession and has performed more than 10,000 major cosmetic procedures.
Kotler was a featured surgeon in the first season of the E! cosmetic surgery series Dr. 90210.
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Robert Kotler
- Dr. Kotler attended the University of Wisconsin and Northwestern University Medical School.
- He did residency training in face, head and neck surgery at Cook County Hospital, Northwestern University, and the University of Illinois.
- Major Kotler served as chief of head and neck surgery at the DeWitt Army Community Hospital in Fort Belvoir, Va.
- He also served as a consultant and residency program instructor at the Walter Reed Army Medical Center during his service in the U.S. Army Medical Corps.
- He is a clinical instructor in the division of head and neck surgery at the Keck School of Medicine of USC.
- He is a consultant and attending surgeon at the Veterans’ Administration Medical Center in West Los Angeles.
- Kotler has served as a commissioner and regional consultant to the Medical Board of California and as a Medical Consultant to the City and County of Los Angeles.
- As a spokesperson for cosmetic surgeons, he regularly appears on radio and television, including ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, and Fox News; on such shows as Oprah, Deborah Norville Tonight, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, Your World with Neil Cavuto, EXTRA, Entertainment Tonight and Access Hollywood.
- Dr. Kotler was featured as the “go to” cosmetic surgeon on WebMD.
- Robert Kotler has published several books which include:
- The Consumer’s Guidebook to Cosmetic Facial Surgery (Ernest Mitchell, 1990)
- Chemical Rejuvenation of the Face (Mosby Year Book, 1992)
- Secrets of a Beverly Hills Cosmetic Surgeon (Ernest Mitchell, 2003)
- The Essential Cosmetic Surgery Companion (Ernest Mitchell, 2005)
- Aesthetic Surgery Ctr
- 436 N Bedford Dr Ste 201 Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- (310) 278-8721
View this post on Instagram