Richard Zoumalan (born 1979) is an American facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon and author. He is one of the top plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills and Los Angeles, best known for his remarkable impact in the field of plastic surgery with his multiple publications and books.
Facts About Richard Zoumalan
- Full Name: Richard Abraham Zoumalan
- Age: 44 years old
- Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California, U.S
- Nationality: American
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Richard Zoumalan
- Zoumalan’s field of specialty is rhinoplasty, facelifts, and septoplasty surgery.
- He attended the University of California, Los Angeles where he obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in physiologic sciences. He went on to obtain an M.D degree from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
- Richard Zoumalan had his residency training at the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery of Bellevue, Lenox Hill, and Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospitals.
- He then completed a fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Washington sponsored by the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Zoumalan runs a private clinic in Beverly Hills specializing in rhinoplasty, facelifts, and septoplasty surgery.
- His brother is Christopher Zoumalan, an Oculoplastic, and Reconstructive Surgeon. Richard works with his brother together with other plastic surgeons and dermatologists at a Beverly Hills Surgical Center.
- He wrote the Rhinopedia rhinoplasty encyclopedia and founded the Natural Structure Rhinoplasty.
- Zoumalan is known as the first to publish a peer-reviewed medical journal article about the existence of MRSA in Facelift Surgery.
- He developed a protocol, that is now used by surgeons all over the world, to treat MRSA infections in Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Zoumalan is an editor of the Journal of Otology.
9401 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1105,
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
University of California – Los Angeles
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
View this post on Instagram