Richard Becker (born January 1954) is a board-certified American cardiologist in Cincinnati, Ohio. He subspecializes in interventional cardiology and vascular medicine.
Becker is the Director and Physician-in-Chief, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine Heart, Lung and Vascular Institute.
Richard Becker Facts
- Full Name: Richard Clinton Becker
- Age: 69 years old
- Date of Birth: January 1954
- Occupation: Cardiologist
- Nationality: American
Richard Becker Medical School & Residency
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Cincinnati / Main Campus, Medical School — 1982
Richard Becker Career
Becker represents the American Heart Association on a national level. He currently concentrates his research on molecular platforms for drug discovery, such as RNA aptamers and drug-antidote combinations, enhanced proteomics, and gene expression profiles.
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Certified in Internal Medicine
- OH State Medical License – Active through 2023
- MA State Medical License – Active through 2005
- NC State Medical License – Active through 2014
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
- West Chester Hospital, West Chester, OH
Dr. Richard Becker has the following 16 areas of expertise
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Myocardial Infarction
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Coronary Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aexcel PPO
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CareSource Just4Me OH
- CareSource Ohio
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- MEDICA CHOICE WITH UNITEDHEALTHC
- Medmutual OhioHealth Network MRF
- MMOH SuperMed HMO
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Molina Mrktplace OH MRF
- Molina place OH
- Multiplan PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC NAVIGATE PLUS POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Location & Contact Information
University Hospital Cardiovascular
234 Goodman St Fl 2
Cincinnati, OH 45219
Fax: (513) 347-5748
University Of Cincinnati Health Cardiology
222 Piedmont Ave Ste 4000
Cincinnati, OH 45219
Data provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Intramural hematoma of the thoracic aorta in a woman with neurofibromatosis.
- Comparative efficacy of fibrinogen and platelet supplementation on the in vitro reversibility of competitive glycoprotein IIb/IIIa receptor-directed platelet inhibition.
- Choice of agents to limit the coagulation cascade in acute coronary syndromes.
- Antithrombotic therapy after myocardial infarction.
- Comparative effects of unfractionated heparin and low molecular weight heparin on vascular endothelial cell tissue factor pathway inhibitor release: a model for assessing intrinsic thromboresistance.
- Circadian variations in acute myocardial infarction: patients or health care
- Factor Xa-A pleuripotential protease.
- The impact of heparin compounds on cellular inflammatory responses: a construct for future investigation and pharmaceutical development.
- Plasmin-mediated proteolysis of vascular endothelial cell heparin releasable tissue factor pathway inhibitor.
- Association between factor V Leiden, prothrombin G20210A, and methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase C677T mutations and events of the arterial circulatory system: a meta-analysis of published studies.
- When guidelines collide…
- Recent update to the ACC/AHA guidelines for the management of patients with unstable angina and non-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: role of antiplatelet therapy.
- Protein-binding oligonucleotides: the next frontier in antithrombotic therapy.
- Early withdrawal of statin therapy in patients with non-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: national registry of myocardial infarction.
- Thrombin: science and application in clinical practice
- Richard Becker Net Worth
Richard Becker has an estimated net worth of $8 million.