Peter Taub (born 1967) is a board-certified American plastic and reconstructive surgeon and professor of Surgery, Pediatrics, Dentistry, Neurosurgery, and Medical Education.
Facts About Peter Taub
- Full Name: Peter James Taub
- Age: 56 years old
- Year of Birth: 1967
- Place of Birth: New York City, New York, U.S.
- Net Worth:
- Nationality: American
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Peter Taub
- Taub was born and raised in New York City. His father was the senior executive vice president for finance and planning at Bloomingdale’s while his mother is the owner of Jackie Taub Interiors in New York.
- He attended Brown University where he obtained his A.B. degree in Biology in 1989.
- Taub had his medical education at Albert Einstein School of Medicine in New York City. He graduated in 1993 with national Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) honors and distinction for research in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- He did a residency program in general surgery and plastic and reconstructive surgery at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine and U.C.L.A. School of Medicine respectively. He went on to do a fellowship in craniofacial surgery at the U.C.L.A. School of Medicine in Los Angeles.
- He serves as the Medical Director for the Ambulatory Surgery Center and Program Director for the Plastic Surgery Residency Training Program at Mount Sinai Medical Center.
- Taub also serves as Chief of Pediatric Plastic Surgery at the Kravis Children’s Hospital and Chief of Craniomaxillofacial Surgery at Mount Sinai Medical Center.
- He was named one of NY Magazine’s Best Doctors for 8 years consecutively.
- Peter Taub has written over three books and 19 textbook chapters. He also serves as a reviewer for 6 journals.
- He is married to Joelle Taub. The couple married in a ceremony held at the Westbury Hotel in New York.
- Peter Taub enjoys contemporary art and photography. His hobbies include skiing, playing tennis, and sailing.
East 98th Street
8th Floor, Suite B, Box 1259
New York, NY 10029