Paul Nassif (born 6 June 1962) is an American plastic surgeon and reality TV star best known for co-hosting reality TV series, Botched on E! with Terry Dubrow.
Paul Nassif Facts
- Full Name: Paul Sabin Nassif
- Age: 59 years old
- Date of Birth: June 6, 1962
- Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California, U.S
- Net Worth: $14 million
- Nationality: American
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Paul Nassif
- Nassif was born on June 6, 1962, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- He is of Lebanese origin
- He obtained his medical degree from the University of Southern California School of Medicine after spending the first two years in Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science/Chicago Medical School.
- He did a fellowship in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery at St. Louis University School of Medicine. This was after he did a residency in general surgery and Otolaryngology-head and neck at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center and the University of New Mexico respectively.
- His area of specialization is rhinoplasty, an aspect of facial plastic surgery.
- Paul Nassif owns an anti-aging and rejuvenation skin-care line named Nassif MD Dermaceuticals.
- He is married to Brittany Pattakos. They have a daughter together named Paulina Anne.
- Nassif also has three children from his previous marriage to Adrienne Maloof. Their names are Gavin, Colin, and Christian.
- He co-hosts Botched with Terry Dubrow where they follow up and provide solutions to plastic surgeries that did not go as planned.
- He has appeared on several reality TV shows such as Dr. 90210 and The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
View this post on Instagram