Malcolm Marks, M.D., F.A.C.S (born October 6, 1950) is a board-certified American cosmetic, plastic and reconstructive surgeon in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Malcolm Marks Facts
- Full Name: Malcolm Wernick Marks
- Age: 71 years old
- Date of Birth: October 6, 1950
- Occupation: Plastic Surgeon
- Nationality: American
Malcolm Marks Biography
- Dr. Malcolm Marks was born on October 6, 1950 in Lewisville, North Carolina. He is 71 years old.
- He attended the University of Wisconsin – Madison where he obtained his Bachelor’s degree in 1971 then went on to Louisiana State University School of Medicine – New Orleans and graduated witha medical degree in 1975.
- He completed residency in general surgery at the Louisiana State University Hospital in 1980 and also did residency in plastic surgery at the University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers in 1982.
- Dr. Marks is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is licensed to practice in Louisiana, Michigan, California and North Carolina.
- He currently practices at Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery – Vest Mill- Wake Forest Baptist Health and is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery – Vest Mill- Wake Forest Baptist Health
1450 Professional Park Dr Ste 300, Winston Salem, NC 27103