Kevin Pho (born March 1973) is a board-certified American internist in Nashua, New Hampshire. He is also public speaker, author, podcaster, and founder of KevinMD.com.
Kevin Pho Facts
- Full Name: Kevin Yangning Pho
- Age: 49 years old
- Date of Birth: March 1973
- Place of Birth: Princeton, New Jersey, United States
- Occupation: Internist
- Nationality: American
Kevin Pho Medical School & Residency
- Boston University Medical Center – Residency, Internal Medicine, 1999-2002
- Boston University School of Medicine – Medical School
- Boston University – B.A., Medical Science, Psychology, 1992-1995
Kevin Pho Career
Pho created the blog KevinMD in 2004, in response to positive responses from patients who read his blog article regarding the Vioxx recall. He had previously worked as a researcher for Google Answers, answering patients’ concerns, and saw that patients were not receiving the necessary information in the examination room.
Pho regularly writes about the advantages of physicians utilizing social media to assist patients in locating trustworthy healthcare information and to share medical issues with the public and among peers. More than one thousand healthcare experts contribute to KevinMD.com.
In 2009, his blog had 1.4 million unique visitors. Utilizing his Twitter and Facebook networks, Pho donated $1,000 to the United Way of Greater Nashua that year.As of 2018, he practices adult medicine at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, New Hampshire (formerly named the Nashua Medical Group).
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Certified in Internal Medicine
- MA State Medical License – Active through 2008
- NH State Medical License – Active through 2024
- St. Joseph Hospital-Nashua, NH
Dr. Kevin Yangning Pho has the following 7 areas of expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)