Jennifer Walden (born 17 November 1971) is a board-certified American plastic surgeon, author, media commentator, and entrepreneur who specializes in facial cosmetic surgery and rhinoplasty.
She is recognized as one of the Best Plastic Surgeons in America by American Way and one of the Best Beauty Surgeons by Harper’s Bazaar.
Facts About Jennifer Walden
- Full Name: Jennifer Lee Walden
- Age: 50 years old
- Date of Birth: November 17, 1971
- Place of Birth: Austin, Texas, United States
- Net Worth: $1.5 million
- Nationality: American
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Jennifer Walden
- Walden was born in Austin, Texas. Her father was a dentist and her mother was a surgical nurse.
- She holds a degree in Biology from the University of Texas and a medical degree from the University of Texas Medical Branch.
- Dr. Walden did a fellowship in aesthetic surgery at the Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital after her residency program at the University of Texas Medical Branch.
- Walden is one of the first doctors to use laser machines to do a high volume of labiaplasties and vaginoplasties.
- She is the founder of Jennifer L. Walden, M.D., PLLC and Walden Cosmetic Surgery Center, PLLC, a private plastic surgery practice and ambulatory surgery center based in Austin, Texas.
- ABC News, Fox News, VH1, E!, and Dr. 90210 have all featured her as a plastic surgery media commentator.
- She took part in research experiments that led to the return of silicone breast implants.
- She is also popularly known for co-authoring the textbook Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- She has beautiful twin boys named Houston and Rex.
- She lives in Westlake Hills, Austin, Texas with her family.
View this post on Instagram