Jeffrey R. Marcus, M.D., F.A.C.S (born August 1969) is a board-certified American cosmetic, plastic and reconstructive surgeon in Durham, North Carolina.
He focuses on cleft lip and palate, craniofacial surgery, functional and cosmetic nasal surgery (rhinoplasty) for adolescents and adults, facial paralysis, vascular malformation, ear surgery, congenital hand abnormalities, and birth-related brachial plexus injury.
Jeffrey R. Marcus Facts
- Full Name: Jeffrey Robert Marcus
- Age: 53 years old
- Date of Birth: August 1969
- Occupation: Plastic Surgeon
- Nationality: American
- Wife: Jill Marcus
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Jeffrey R. Marcus
- Dr. Jeffrey R. Marcus was born in August 1969. He is 52 years old.
- He attended University of Michigan Medical School and graduated with a medical degree in 1994.
- He completed a seven-year residency in general surgery and surgery at the McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University.
- Dr. Marcus also completed a one year fellowship in Pediatric Plastic Surgery at the University of Toronto Hospital for Sick Children between 2001 and 2002.
- He also completed a fellowship in Craniofacial Surgery at the University of Toronto Hospital for Sick Children between 2002 and 2003.
- He is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- He has over 28 years of experience and is affiliated with Duke University Hospital.
- Dr. Marcus is a Professor and Chief of Plastic Surgery at Duke University and is the Director of one one the longest standing and renowned plastic surgery training programs in the country, established in 1946.
- In 2021, he was recognized by Newsweek as best rhinoplasty surgeon in NC and the Southeast.
- He is married to Jill Marcus.
Duke Plastic Surgery
Durham, NC 27710
View this post on Instagram