James Lyons, M.D. is a board-certified American plastic surgeon, author, former clinical instructor at Yale University. He is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About James Robert Lyons
- Lyons was born in New Haven, Connecticut, United States.
- He started ballroom dancing at an early age and went on to win the Foxtrot Division and was named All-Around Champion with his partner Penny Sousa at the Harvest Moon Ball held at Madison Square Garden.
- Dr. Robert Lyons went to medical school at Georgetown University School of Medicine and did a residency in General Surgery, then Plastic Surgery at Yale-New Haven Hospital and Georgetown University Hospital respectively.
- Lyons developed a nutrition and exercise program for women designed to convert yellow fat into brown fat, with a goal of improving health and fitness without losing subcutaneous volume needed to prevent wrinkles, sagging, and other signs of aging.
- The plan, built on his experience as a bodybuilder and professional dancer, involved an eating cycle that alternates between days focused on proteins and carbohydrates.
Address: 1 Morningside Dr N, Westport, CT, 06880