James E. Zins, M.D., F.A.C.S (born 1949) is a board-certified American cosmetic, plastic and reconstructive surgeon in Cleveland, Ohio. He specializes in facial cosmetic surgery including face lifts (rhytidectomy); neck, forehead and eyebrow lifts; eyelid surgery and cosmetic nose reshaping (rhinoplasty).
James E. Zins Facts
- Full Name: James Edward Zins
- Age: 73 years old
- Year of Birth: 1949
- Occupation: Plastic Surgeon
- Nationality: American
10 Things You Didn’t Know About James E. Zins
- Dr. James E. Zins graduated with a medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia in 1974 after graduating with an undergraduate degree from Princeton University.
- Dr. Zins completed his internship, residency in general and plastic surgery in 1975, 1980 and 1982 respectively.
- He also completed a fellowship in craniofacial research at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and a maxillofacial fellowship at Great Ormond Street Hospital in London, England.
- He is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. James E. Zins specialises in facial cosmetic surgery including face lifts, neck, forehead and eyebrow lifts, eyelid surgery and cosmetic nose reshaping
- Dr. Zins is a Professor of Surgery at the Cleveland Clinics and serves as the Chairman of the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Cleveland Clinic.
- He has served as the president of the Northeast Ohio Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons and the Ohio Valley Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- He also is a founding member of the American Society of Craniofacial Surgeons, a fellow of the American College of Surgeons and a board member of the American Association of Plastic Surgeons.
- He has been listed as a life member of the National Registry’s Who’s Who, in Best Doctors in the Midwest, and in Cleveland Magazine’s “Top Doctors.”
- He has published more than 150 papers in peer-reviewed plastic surgery journals and more than 10 book chapters.
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus
View this post on Instagram