Ira Papel, M.D., F.A.C.S (born January 1955) is a board-certified American cosmetic, plastic and reconstructive surgeon in Baltimore, Maryland. He specializes in rhinoplasty, facelifts, brow lifts, eyelid procedures, and facial injectables.
Ira Papel Facts
- Full Name: Ira David Papel
- Age: 68 years old
- Date of Birth: January 1955
- Occupation: Plastic Surgeon
- Nationality: American
- Consultation Fee: $100
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Ira Papel
- Dr. Ira D. Papel was born in January 1955. He is 67 years old.
- He attended The Johns Hopkins University where he graduated with a B.A and went on to obtain a medical degree from Boston University School of Medicine.
- He completed a residency at the Johns Hopkins Hospital in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and a fellowship at the University of California, San Francisco in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- He specializes in rhinoplasty, facelifts, brow lifts, eyelid procedures, and facial injectables.
- He is certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.
- Dr. Ira Papel is a Professor at John Hopkins. He teaches medical students, fellows, and residents in their surgical training. He serves as co-director of the Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship at Johns Hopkins Hospital.
- He is the author of the textbook “Facial Plastic, & Reconstructive Surgery”, which is the largest selling facial plastic surgery book worldwide.
- He has served as president of the American Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS) and also the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- He has been recognized on multiple occasions as a “Top Doctor” by both Baltimore Magazine and Washington Ian Magazine.
- Dr. Papel runs a private clinic private practice at the Aesthetic Center at Woodholme in Baltimore.
1838 Greene Tree Rd, Suite 370 Baltimore, Maryland 21208
View this post on Instagram