Howard Bellin (born April 1936) is a board-certified American cosmetic, plastic and reconstructive surgeon in New York, NY. He is the founder, director, and an accomplished plastic surgeon at CosMedica.
Howard Bellin Facts
- Full Name: Howard Theodore Bellin
- Age: 86 years old
- Date of Birth: April 1936
- Occupation: Plastic Surgeon
- Nationality: American
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Howard Bellin
- Dr. Bellin was born in April 1936. He is 86 years old.
- Bellin attended Amherst College and graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in 1957. He went on to earn a medical degree from New York Medical College in 1962.
- He went on to complete a residency in general surgery at the Metropolitan Hospital in New York before joining the United States Air Force Medical Corp in 1966.
- He returned to New York in 1968 to complete his plastic surgery residency at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center.
- He has taught at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center and at New York Medical College, and has been Chief of Plastic Surgery at Cabrini Medical Center.
- He is the founder, director, and an accomplished plastic surgeon at CosMedica.
- Dr. Bellin specialises in the repair, reconstruction or replacement of physical defects of form or function involving the skin, musculoskeletal system, craniomaxillofacial structures, hand, extremities, breast and trunk and external genitalia or cosmetic enhancement of these areas of the body.
- Bellin co-authored. “Bellin’s Beautiful You Book” published in 1980 by Prentice-Hall that describes various plastic surgery procedures. His second book, “BeautyScience” was published by Metropublish Ltd in 2000 and provides advice on cosmetic surgery.
- Bellin holds 8 American patents in his name, as well as a few in Germany. His first patent was a Portable EKG monitoring device, accredited to himself, Donald Fellner and Nichan Tchorbajian.
- Dr Bellin married Christina Paolozzi in 1964 and live together for 18 years before their divorce in 1982. He has three children, Cheryl Blanchard, Marco Bellin and Andy Bellin.
105 E 73rd St, New York,