Garth Fisher (born 1 September 1958), is recognized as one of the top plastic surgeons in the United States. He is also a television personality and best known for his role on ABC’s television show, Extreme Makeover.
Garth Fisher Facts
- Full Name: Garth Fisher
- Age: 64 years old
- Date of Birth: September 1, 1958
- Place of Birth: Mississippi, U.S
- Net Worth: $15 million
- Nationality: American
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Garth Fisher
- Garth Fisher was born on September 1, 1958, in Mississippi, United States. He is 63 years old.
- He has been married twice. His first wife was Brooke Burke whom he married in 2001 and divorced in 2005.
- He married his second wife, Jessica Canseco two years after but divorced in 2011.
- Fisher has two children.
- He had medical education at the University of Mississippi and did a residency in general surgery and plastic surgery at the University of California, Irvine.
- His area of specialization is cosmetic plastic surgery of the face, nose, breast, and other parts of the body.
- Fisher is the co-founder of CellCeuticals Skin Care, Inc., a company that works to produce safe and quality skincare products and treatments.
- He was knighted in 2014 in recognition of his contributions and achievements in the field of plastic surgery.
- Together with being a plastic surgeon, Fisher is also a television personality. He has featured on a few television and radio shows such as Keeping Up with the Kardashians, E! Entertainment Radio, Fox Radio, The Wayne Brady Show, The Insider Access Hollywood.
- Fisher is based in Beverly Hills, California.