Gabriel Chiu (born July 22, 1967) is a board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon in Beverly Hills, California. He is also a reality TV star popular known for starring alongside his wife on Netflix’s reality TV series Bling Empire.
He specializes in customized aesthetic procedures and highly advanced techniques combined with a unique artistic perspective and surgical precision.
Gabriel Chiu Facts
- Full Name: Gabriel Chiu
- Age: 54 years old
- Date of Birth: July 22, 1967
- Place of Birth: Taiwan
- Occupation: Plastic Surgeon
- Nationality: Taiwanese American
- Wife: Christine Chiu
- Net Worth: $20 million
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Gabriel Chiu
- Dr. Gabriel Chiu was born on July 22, 1967, in Taiwan to an influential family. He is 54 years old.
- He is the 24th direct descendant of the Song Dynasty and if Chinese dynasties still existed today, both he and his son, Gabriel III (aka “Baby G”), would be next in line for the throne.
- Chiu attended the University of California, Berkeley for his undergraduate degree where he majored in Microbiology and Immunology. He received his Doctor of Osteopathy degree at the Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, California.
- Chiu completed his residency at Detroit Riverview Hospital in General Surgery. The following year he went on to become Chief Resident, General Surgery, at Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital.
- After one year, he continued to Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine where he was a Fellow, in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery for two years before becoming the Chief Fellow in 2002.
- Dr. Chiu is the founder of Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery and Anti-Aging Institute of Regenerative Medicine (via Haute Living).
- He specializes in customized aesthetic procedures and highly advanced techniques combined with a unique artistic perspective and surgical precision.
- Dr. Gabriel Chiu and his wife Christine are worth a whopping $80 million (£57.5million) between them. They have one child, Gabriel Chiu III, who was conceived via IVF in 2018.
- The Chiu family commits 50% of every net dollar back into their community. Some of the charities they work most closely with are Art of Elysium, The Prince’s Foundation, The Ghetto Film School, Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, and AmFAR.
- Chiu and his wife are the main backers of the Prince’s Foundation Health & Wellbeing Centre at Dumfries House in East Ayrshire, Scotland. The center uses complementary therapies to help locals with obesity, loneliness, and depression.
BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGERY, INC.
A MEDICAL CORPORATION
9454 Wilshire Boulevard
(Ground floor at S. Beverly Drive)
Beverly Hills, California 90212
View this post on Instagram