Ezra Amsterdam (born January 1936) is a board-certified American cardiologist in Sacramento, California. He is the Associate Chief for Academic Affairs, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, University of California, Davis Medical Center.
Ezra Amsterdam Facts
- Full Name: Ezra Abraham Amsterdam
- Age: 86 years old
- Date of Birth: January 1936
- Occupation: Cardiologist
- Nationality: American
Ezra Amsterdam Medical School & Residency
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Rochester, Medical School — 1962
Ezra Amsterdam Career
Amsterdam has particular expertise in noninvasive diagnostic techniques, exercise testing, and training, as well as the care and prevention of coronary artery disease. The American Heart Association’s Scientific Statement on Cardiac Testing in Low Risk Patients Presenting to the Emergency Department with Chest Pain was authored by him.
- UC Davis Medical Center
Dr. Ezra Abraham Amsterdam has the following 26 areas of expertise
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Coronary Disease
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Advantage HMO
- Anthem BC Pathway X EPO Network
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- MEDICA CHOICE WITH UNITEDHEALTHC
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Nexus Open Access
- UHC Options PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- Western Health Advantage
Data provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Multiple coronary occlusions associated with ST-segment elevation.
- Evaluation of low-risk patients with chest pain in the emergency department: value and limitations of recent methods.
- Immediate exercise testing of low risk patients with known coronary artery disease presenting to the emergency department with chest pain.
- How much to lower serum cholesterol: is it the wrong question?
- Chest pain emergency units.
- Prevention of coronary heart disease. Part II. Secondary prevention, detection of subclinical disease, and emerging risk factors.
- Prevention of coronary heart disease. Part I. Primary prevention.
- 31st Bethesda Conference. Emergency Cardiac Care. Task force 2: Acute coronary
- Interpretation of immediate exercise treadmill test: interreader reliability between cardiologist and noncardiologist in a chest pain evaluation unit.
- Evaluation of chest pain suspicious for acute coronary syndrome: use of an accelerated diagnostic protocol in a chest pain evaluation unit.
- Interobserver agreement in the electrocardiographic diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction in patients with left bundle branch block.
- Defining the role of chest pain units.
- Effects of red wine, alcohol, and quercetin on coronary resistance and conductance arteries.
- Cardiac glycogen in long-evans rats: diurnal pattern and response to exercise.
- Did You Know? Updated Guidelines for Antithrombotic Therapy in Atrial Fibrillation.
Location & Contact Information
UC Davis Medical Group
4860 Y St Ste 0200
Sacramento, CA 95817
Ezra Amsterdam Net Worth
Ezra Amsterdam has an estimated net worth of $7 million.