Dr. Kimberly Lee is a board-certified American facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon who serves as the presiding director of the Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgery Center.
She is also board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology/ Head and Neck Surgery and an assistant clinical professor in the Division of Head and Neck Surgery at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and on Medical Staff at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Facts About Dr. Kimberly Lee
- Full Name: Kimberly J. Lee
- Place of Birth: Mountain View, California, U.S.
- Nationality: American
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Dr. Kimberly Lee
- Dr. Lee was born in Mountain View and raised in the Bay Area, California.
- She graduated as valedictorian from Lynbrook High School in San Jose.
- She graduated from Stanford University, where she majored in biological sciences and won the prestigious Dinkelspiel Award for her “intellectual organizational and leadership skills.
- Dr. Lee was one of only 86 accomplished students that were accepted into the prestigious Stanford University School of Medicine, where she received her MD degree.
- She completed her residency and served as Chief Resident in Head and Neck Surgery / Facial Plastic Surgery at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.
- Dr. Kimberly Lee is regarded by her patients as one of the top female plastic surgeons in Los Angeles.
- Dr. Lee completed her Fellowship training in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Center for Facial and Nasal Surgery, now sponsored by the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- She specializes in facial rejuvenation, facelifts, rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, Asian blepharoplasty, ethnic plastic surgery, facial paralysis reconstruction, nasal reconstruction, and head and neck cancer reconstruction.
- Dr. Lee’s office is located in Beverly Hills, two blocks from the glamorous and internationally recognized Rodeo Drive. She is one of the top plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills.
- She is popularly known for operating on Allena Hansen, a woman mauled by a bear in Bakersfield.
KIMBERLY J LEE MD
BEVERLY HILLS FACIAL PLASTIC SURGERY CENTER
416 NORTH BEDFORD DRIVE, SUITE 204, BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA 90210