Douglas Steinbrech MD, FACS, (born 1965) is a board-certified American plastic and reconstructive surgeon. He has been described by Forbes as the “Go-to surgeon for men”.
Steinbrech practices in New York at Gotham Plastic Surgery.
Facts About Douglas Steinbrech
- Full Name: Douglas S. Steinbrech
- Age: 57 years old
- Year of birth: 1965
- Place of birth: Solon, Iowa
- Nationality: American
- Net worth: $1 million – $5 million
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Douglas Steinbrech
- Steinbrech was born in 1965 in Solon, Iowa. He is 56 years old as of 2021.
- He attended the University of Iowa College of Liberal Arts and Sciences where he obtained a degree in biology in 1988.
- Steinbrech went on to obtain a medical degree from the University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine. He graduated in 1994.
- He did a residency program in General Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive surgery at the NYU Institute of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- He affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital, the NYU Langone Medical Center in New York City, the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai, and NYU Langone Medical Center.
- Multiple media sources such as The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, New York Times, NBC & ABC have recognized him as one of the top plastic surgeons for men in his field.
- Steinbrech practices at Gotham Plastic Surgery in New York and also works as a clinical instructor at the New York University School of Medicine.
- He is the founder of The New York Institute of Male Plastic Surgery. It was established in 2016 with the aim of providing an educational foundation for current and future physicians to learn about and help further male plastic surgery.
- He is a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, and the American Medical Association.
- Steinbrech is the author of Male Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, a textbook focused solely on male aesthetic surgery.
View this post on Instagram