Darrick Antell, MD, FACS, is a board-certified American plastic and reconstructive surgeon in Manhattan, New York who specializes in the cosmetic rejuvenation of the face, breasts, and body. He is known for his groundbreaking research on the effects of sun, stress, and smoking on aging in identical twins and was featured at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History.
Darrick E. Antell Facts
- Full Name: Darrick E. Antell
- Age: 51 years old
- Year of Birth: 1970/1971
- Occupation: Plastic Surgeon
- Nationality: American
- Wife: Dr. Elizabeth Antell
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Darrick Antell
- Darrick Antell attended the University of Toledo where he obtained a medical degree before going on to complete a residency in General and Plastic Surgery at Stanford University Medical Center and New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center respectively.
- He also holds a dental degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine.
- Dr. Antell’s knowledge of facial anatomy adds a lot of uniqueness to his practice and separates him from his peers.
- He is one of the few plastic surgeons to also hold a dental degree.
- Antell has served as an assistant clinical professor of surgery at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons and at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.
- Dr. Antell is a world-renowned surgeon and has been named a “Top Plastic Surgeon” by Harper’s Bazaar, Town and Country, Vogue, and New York Magazine.
- He is known for his groundbreaking research on the effects of sun, stress, and smoking on aging in identical twins and was featured at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History.
- Antell specializes in the cosmetic rejuvenation of the face, breasts, and body with patients ranging from news anchors, celebrities, industry leaders, and other notable individuals.
- He runs a private clinic in Manhattan, New York where he offers an array of minimally invasive, rejuvenating procedures for men and women of all ages who wish to look their best in business, in the media, and in their personal lives.
- Dr. Antell is a lifetime member of the National Institute of Social Sciences, an honorary society of mostly American individuals with notable achievements in public service and philanthropy.
Darrick Antell, MD, FACS
850 Park Avenue, New York, NY, 10075
View this post on Instagram