Daniel C. Baker, M.D.,F.A.C.S (born December 1942) is a board-certified American cosmetic, plastic and reconstructive surgeon in New York. He specializes in aesthetic face, nose, eyelids, breast, body sculpting and liposuction.
Daniel C. Baker Facts
- Full Name: Daniel Clifton Baker
- Age: 80 years old
- Date of Birth: December 1942
- Occupation: Plastic Surgeon
- Nationality: American
- Wife: Nina Griscom (divorced in 2002)
Daniel C. Baker Biography
- Dr. Daniel C. Baker was born in December 1942. He is 80 year.
- He attended Columbia College where he obtained his undergraduate degree then went on to obtain his medical degree from Columbia College of Physicians & Surgeons in 1968.
- He completed residency in general surgery at the University of California, San Francisco and in plastic surgery at the Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, New York University
Medical Center, New York in 1977.
- Dr Baker completed a one-year fellowship in Head and Neck Cancer and Reconstructive Surgery at the
Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, New York in 1978.
- He practices at Daniel C Baker MD and is certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Daniel C. Baker is licensed to practice in New York, California and Florida.
- Dr. Baker is a Professor of Surgery at New York University Medical School and The Institute for Reconstructive Plastic Surgery.
- He teaches plastic surgeons and performs surgical demonstrations for plastic surgeons in over 30 countries around the world.
- Dr. Baker was once married to ’80s It Girl Nina Griscom. They were married for over 10 years but divorced in 2002.
65 E 66th St, New York, NY 10065