Bruce K. Smith, M.D., F.A.C.S (born October 1960) is a board-certified American cosmetic, plastic and reconstructive surgeon in Houston, Texas. He specializes in breast surgery and other part of plastic and cosmetic surgery.
Dr. Smith is affiliated with multiple hospitals in Houston including Houston Methodist Clear Lake Hospital and St. Joseph Medical Center-Houston.
Bruce K. Smith Facts
- Full Name: Bruce K. Smith
- Age: 61 years old
- Date of Birth: October 1960
- Occupation: Plastic Surgeon
- Nationality: American
Bruce K. Smith Biography
- Bruce K. Smith was born in October 1960, he is 61 years old.
- He attended Texas A & M University where he obtained his undergraduate and medical degree in 1986.
- He completed residency in general surgery and plastic surgery at St. Joseph Hospital in 1990.
- He is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is licensed to practice in Texas and Nevada.
- Dr. Smith is a member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Plastic Surgery Society, American Medical Association, Texas Medical Association and American College of Surgeons.
- He has previously served as the President of Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons and President of the Houston Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Bruce K. Smith MD PA
1315 St Joseph Pkwy Ste 940, Houston, TX 77002
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Texas BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- Cofinity PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare – Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare – Direct Options PPO
View this post on Instagram