Bill G. Kortesis, MD, FACS (born November 1976) is a board-certified American cosmetic, plastic and reconstructive surgeon in Winston Salem, North Carolina. He specializes in breast augmentation but also has expertise in body contouring, facial aesthetics with injections and fat grafting, and CO2 laser resurfacing.
Bill G. Kortesis Facts
- Full Name: Bill Gus Kortesis
- Age: 45 years old
- Date of Birth: November 1976
- Occupation: Plastic Surgeon
- Nationality: American
- Wife: Athena Kortesis
Bill G. Kortesis Biography
- Dr. Bill G. Kortesis was born in November 1976. He is 45 years old.
- He graduated from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina in 1999 with a Bachelor of Arts degree.
- He attended Wake Forest University, School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, North Carolina and graduated top of the class with a medical degree in 2003.
- He completed his residency at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center in the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and is a member of the Phi Beta Kappa Society.
- Dr. Bill G. Kortesis is a board-certified plastic surgeon specializing in both reconstructive and cosmetic surgery.
- He is a co-owner and partner at HK Plastic Surgery, a state-of-the-art surgical facility that is fully accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, the gold standard for safety in outpatient facilities.
- Dr. Kortesis mentors medical students and residents from the University of North Carolina and Wake Forest, and teaches fellows from the UNC Plastic Surgery Department.
- He also lectures at local, regional and national American Society of Plastic Surgeons meetings.
- Dr. Kortesis is a competitive marathoner, half-marathon tri-athlete and adventure sports enthusiast who believes in the power of overall wellness.
- He is married to Athena Kortesis, a nurse practitioner.
- He is fluent in both English and Spanish.
Hunstad Kortesis Center Plastic Surgery MedSpa
11208 North Statesville Rd, Huntersville, NC 28078