Bahman Guyuron, M.D., F.A.C.S (born March 24, 1946) is a board-certified Iranian-born American cosmetic, plastic and reconstructive surgeon in Cleveland, Ohio.
He is internationally renowned educator and innovator in plastic and migraine surgery, specializing in the face and neck.
Bahman Guyuron Facts
- Full Name: Bahman Guyuron
- Age: 76 years old
- Date of Birth: March 24, 1946
- Place of Birth: Tabriz, Iran
- Occupation: Plastic Surgeon
- Nationality: Iranian
- Wife: Lora Shapiro
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Bahman Guyuron
- Dr. Bahman Guyuron was born on March 24, 1946 in Tabriz, Iran. He is 76 years old.
- He attended Tehran University Medical School where he graduated with a medical degree in 1971.
- Guyuron went on to complete residency in general surgery at Boston University in 1978 and plastic surgery at Cleveland Clinic in 1980.
- He did fellowship in craniofacial surgery at The Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto and then moved to Lyndhurst, Ohio.
- He is certified by the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- He was Kiehn-DesPrez Professor at the Department of Plastic Surgery, Case Western Reserve University between 2006 and 2014 then Emeritus Professor, Department of Plastic Surgery, Case Western Reserve University in 2015.
- He is an highly published researcher with more than 200 medical articles in peer-reviewed journals, three textbooks and more than 40 book chapters on plastic surgery.
- He serves as a member on a Medical Advisory Board of Children’s Craniofacial Association is a member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and a Founding Member of the Rhinoplasty Society.
- Dr. Guyuron developed an innovative and highly successful outpatient procedure for the surgical treatment of migraine headaches. He has performed more than 2,500 migraine surgery procedures.
- Bahman Guyuron is married to Lora Shapiro. They have a son together.
29017 Cedar Rd.,
Cleveland, OH, 44124
View this post on Instagram