Anthony Youn (born October 31, 1972) is an American holistic plastic surgeon, assistant professor, and author. He is affiliated with William Beaumont Hospital in Troy, Michigan.
Facts About Anthony Youn
- Full Name: Anthony Youn
- Age: 49 years old
- Date of Birth: October 31, 1972
- Place of Birth: Detroit, Michigan, US
- Nationality: American
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Anthony Youn
- His parents are Steve Youn and Kim Youn. They migrated to the US from South Korea.
- Youn’s father is a retired medical doctor. He practiced in the United States for over 20 years.
- Youn grew up with his siblings in Greenville in West Michigan.
- He obtained his medical degree from Michigan State University College of Human Medicine in 1998.
- He did a residency in general and plastic surgery at the Grand Rapids MERC Plastic Surgery Residency Program and a one-year fellowship in aesthetic plastic surgery with Dr. Richard Ellenbogen.
- He is married to Amy Elizebeth Youn, a pediatrician. He lives in Birmingham, Detroit with his wife and two children.
- Youn met his wife while in medical school at Michigan State University.
- He runs his own hospital in Troy, Michigan.
- Anthony Youn has written three different books; In Stitches (2011), The Age Fix (2016), and Playing God: The Evolution of a Modern Surgeon (2019).
- He is also an Assistant Professor of Surgery at the Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine
- He lives in Birmingham, Detroit with his family.