Anthony Griffin, M.D, FACS (born January 3, 1960) is a board-certified American plastic surgeon and author based in Beverly Hills, California. He is a pioneer for scar-free surgery for scar-prone minorities and has a book titled Surgery Without Scars: A Worry-Free, Multi-Cultural Guide to Plastic Surgery.
He is popularly known for his signature procedures which are the Brazillian Butt Lift, Six-Pack Tummy Tuck, and No-Tell Nose Job.
Anthony Griffin Facts
- Full Name: Anthony C. Griffin
- Age: 62 years old
- Date of Birth: January 3, 1960
- Place of Birth: Kenosha, Wisconsin, U.S.
- Occupation: Plastic Surgeon
- Nationality: American
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Anthony Griffin
- Dr. Griffin was born on January 3, 1960, and grew up in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
- He attended Brown University in Rhode Island where he graduated with honors with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology.
- He went further to earn a medical degree from Washington University in St. Louis in 1987 and a Master’s Degree in Pharmacology also from the same university.
- Griffin was awarded the 35th American College of Surgeons Scholarship and the NAACP Outstanding Achievements Award in 1987.
- Dr. Anthony Griffin did a residency program in general surgery at the University of Chicago and then studied plastic surgery at the University of Southern California.
- He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons. He is also a fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
- He specializes in cosmetic surgery but also has an extensive background in reconstructive surgery.
- He is a pioneer for scar-free surgery for scar-prone minorities and has a book titled Surgery Without Scars: A Worry-Free, Multi-Cultural Guide to Plastic Surgery.
- He is popularly known for his signature procedures which are the Brazillian Butt Lift, Six-Pack Tummy Tuck, and No-Tell Nose Job.
- Dr. Griffin volunteers for Operation Smile, an organization that provides free reconstructive surgery for children suffering from cleft lips and cleft palates in developing countries around the world.
8641 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA, 90211
View this post on Instagram