Adam R. Kolker, MD, FACS (born September 1966) is a board-certified American cosmetic, plastic and reconstructive surgeon in New York, NY. He specializes in the cosmetic surgery of the face, breast and body.
Adam R. Kolker Facts
- Full Name: Adam Ross Kolker
- Age: 55 years old
- Date of Birth: September 1966
- Occupation: Plastic Surgeon
- Nationality: American
- Wife: Lauren Kolker
Adam R. Kolker Biography
- Dr. Adam R. Kolker was born in September 1966. He is 55 years old.
- He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Fine Arts and a medical degree from Albany Medical College.
- He completed residency in general surgery and plastic surgery at New York Medical College in 1996 with a fellowship at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
- Dr. Kolker is a Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the New York Regional Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
- He is a member of the surgical staff of the Mount Sinai Hospital, the Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital, and Lenox Hill Hospital.
- He is an Associate Clinical Professor of Surgery at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
- Dr Kolker is certified by the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- He is licensed to practice in New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts and Connecticut.
- Dr. Adam Kolker is married to Lauren Kolker. She is the business director at Adam R Kolker MD. Adam Kolker and Lauren Kolker are co-founders of AKMD Skincare, which was developed in response to the needs of Dr. Kolker’s patients.
Adam R Kolker MD
710 Park Ave, New York, NY 10021
- Affinity Essential Qualified Health Plans
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- MEDICA CHOICE WITH UNITEDHEALTHC
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC NAVIGATE PLUS POS
- UHC Options PPO
View this post on Instagram