Adam Basner, M.D., F.A.C.S (born June 1, 1963) is a board-certified American cosmetic, plastic and reconstructive surgeon in Lutherville, Maryland.
Adam Basner Facts
- Full Name: Adam Basner
- Age: 58 years old
- Date of Birth: June 1, 1963
- Plate of Birth: Stevenson, Maryland, United States
- Occupation: Plastic Surgeon
- Nationality: American
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Adam Basner
- Dr. Adam Basner was born on June 1, 1963 in Stevenson, Maryland. He is 58 years old.
- He graduated summa cum laude from the University of Pennsylvania in 1985. He went on obtain a medical degree from Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons, graduating in 1989.
- He completed a five-year general surgery residency training at the Columbia Presbyterian Medical from Center, New York 1989 to 1994.
- He also completed a two-year plastic surgery fellowship at New York University Medical Center between 1994 to 1996.
- He is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- He specializes in cosmetic and plastic surgery, endoscopic surgery, laser, breast surgery, face surgery, body surgery, and general reconstructive surgery.
- Dr Basner provides natural, rejuvenating cosmetic results to men and women from all over, including Baltimore and Columbia.
- He is the Chief of the Division of Plastic Surgery at Sinai Hospital and has been recognized as a Top Doctor in Baltimore Magazine.
- He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the American College of Surgeons.
- Dr. Adam Basner provides state-of-the-art care and outstanding results to patients in and around Towson, Owings Mills, Columbia and Baltimore.
Adam L. Basner, MD
1304 Bellona Ave